Conformity and its Effects on a Society
During a Pandemic

HEALTH DISCLAIMER

This article provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this article, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.

Are the COVID-19 Numbers Being Inflated?

According to the CDC’s cause of death table, under comorbidities and other conditions, causes of deaths are listed as COVID-19 associated[i]. On the death certificate, only 5% of all deaths listed COVID-19 as the only cause, and on average there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. However, all the deaths were counted as COVID-19 deaths.

Is the PCR Testing an Accurate Gauge of Active Cases?

Throughout the pandemic, many have questioned the validity of the PCR test for the number of amplification performed, or the testing ‘cycle threshold’ which in most cases has been 35–40 cycles. According to an article published by Oxford Academic at the end of September[iv], their findings showed that if someone tested positive for COVID-19 at a cycle threshold of 35 or higher, the chances of that person being infected is less than 3%, and that “the probability of… receiving a false positive is 97% or higher”.

Lockdowns Vs. No Lockdowns

As COVID-19 spread around the world, some countries chose to enforce lockdowns which included banning non-essential activities, closing of shops and businesses deemed non-essential, curfews, and limiting social gatherings. However, looking at 35 separate scientific studies[i] on the effectiveness of lockdowns on minimizing the spread of COVID-19, the reductions in the number of critical cases, and overall mortality all concluded that lockdowns did not help in the reduction of cases, severity, or mortality.

Vaccines & mRNA Injections Vs. Natural Immunity

When our body’s specialized cells, called T cells detect a virus in the body, they immediately go on the attack to try and eliminate the threat. They do this through three methods; cytotoxic cells kill cells that are infected with viruses with toxic mediators; small proteins called interferons play a role in immune protection against viruses; and antibodies that neutralize or eradicate the virus[i].

Social Distancing and Masks

Many governments have instituted mandatory masks and social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. With mandatory health restrictions, the assumption was that COVID-19 positive numbers would decline; however, that has not happened.

Freedom of Debate

Debate has existed for centuries as a healthy way to inquire about reality in all areas of society, ranging from government to social media. Healthy debate brings up new questions, allows others to share their views, and advances findings in sciences and education. Without debate, there would be no need for further questioning or study on any subject as what is presented would be immediately taken as truth.

Living in Constant Fear

Fear in one’s body, whether real or imagined, triggers the fight or flight response, which in turn releases the stress hormones cortisol, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. These hormones increase heart rate, pumping extra blood to the extremities, heart and lungs, should we need to flee from danger. Fear can save our life should we be in immediate life-threatening danger.

Herd Immunity

According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of herd immunity is a reduction in the risk of infection with a specific communicable disease (such as measles or influenza) that occurs when a significant proportion of the population has become immune to infection (as because of previous exposure or vaccination) so that susceptible individuals are much less likely to come in contact with infected individuals.[i]

Treatment of COVID-19

Currently the consensus treatment for a person testing positive for COVID-19, but not showing severe symptoms, is to go home and quarantine without in-home treatment. Should the person develop more severe symptoms or be in medical distress, they are then admitted to the hospital for treatment.

Informed Consent

According to the Canadian Patients Book of Rights[i], patients have the right to be informed of and ask questions about all benefits, risks, and alternative treatments available when receiving medical treatment, whether a procedure, medication, vaccine, mRNA injections, and the like.

  1. Vulnerability of the victim. Evidence of vulnerability may include, but is not limited to, incapacity, illness disability, injury, age, education, impaired cognitive function, emotional distress, isolation, or dependency where the influencer knew of, or should have known of, the alleged victim’s vulnerability.
  2. The influencer’s apparent authority. Evidence of apparent authority may include but is not limited to, status as a fiduciary, family member, care provider, health care professional, legal professional, spiritual adviser, expert, or other qualification
  3. The actions or tactics used by the influencer. Evidence of actions or tactics used may include, but is not limited to, all of the following:
  1. to compel to an act or choice
  2. to achieve by force or threat
  3. to restrain or dominate by force

Access to information

It is also noteworthy and very disconcerting that in the actual Pfizer trial named “A Phase 1/2/3 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals[i]”, section 8.3.5., that there is a provision of potential transference of the mRNA injections from a vaccinated person to a non-vaccinated one. According to Pfizer, simply by being exposed to a family member who has received the vaccine, through touch or inhalation, the non-vaccinated person might be impacted. In the trial report, Pfizer says the following:

  • A female participant is found to be pregnant while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.
  • A male participant who is receiving or has discontinued study intervention exposes a female partner prior to or around the time of conception. (emphasis added)
  • A female is found to be pregnant while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention due to environmental exposure. (emphasis added)
  • A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact. (emphasis added)
  • A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior to or around the time of conception.

COVID-19 and Youth: The Risks Vs. The Benefits

According to the Government of Canada’s COVID-19 daily epidemiology update, as of April 20th, 2021, 0.0% of children aged 0–19 have died due to COVID-19[i]. Let that number sink in…0.0%.

  1. Youth admitted for medical support after a suicide attempt has tripled over a four-month period, compared to last year
  2. Patients are staying in hospital longer due to more serious attempts
  3. Youth admitted with substance use disorders has doubled compared to last year. In particular, the use of potentially deadly opioids has increased
  4. The number of cases admitted to hospital with predominant symptoms of psychosis has doubled, with the large majority related to substance use
  5. Referrals to their Eating Disorders Program has increased by 90% in a four-month period, compared to last year

Censorship and Infringements of our Rights.

Within the last couple of years, the debate over who has the right, if any, to regulate speech on social media sites, public forums, and the Internet itself has exploded. Censorship has taken the main stage in many debates as some people feel their freedoms are being blatantly ignored or denied.

Who Is Profiting?

There are many debates over the reasons behind the inflated COVID-19 numbers and the push for mRNA injections in the form of a vaccine, one of which addresses the issue of profit. A media briefing from Oxfam International (a confederation of 20 independent charitable organizations founded in 1942 that focuses on the alleviation of global poverty), entitled Pandemic Profits Exposed[i], broke down who is profiting during the pandemic.

Conformity

All of the information seen on mainstream media and government press conferences can be construed as a push for society to conform.

--

--

Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician — Founder/CEO Bowen College — Best Selling Author — International Speaker

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Dr. Manon Bolliger, ND

Dr. Manon Bolliger, ND

Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician — Founder/CEO Bowen College — Best Selling Author — International Speaker